Friday, January 22, 2010

Brake Shift Interlock For Honda Accord Shift Interlock Mechanism Problem With My Honda Civic Ex 2002 Auto Trans?

Shift interlock mechanism Problem with my Honda civic ex 2002 auto trans? - brake shift interlock for honda accord

I have a 2002 Honda Civic EX Auto Trans. If the car park there is a click / bang my shifter. I believe that something is moving.

However, if the brake, or when the vehicle in reverse, neutral, drive, or any form of art .. will not happen. Car is going well, and pull into the drive, I drive the car for more than 6 months.

I think the problem is the locking shift, the activation of the locking automatically and continuously changes, so will the click.

I wonder if someone knows how to solve this problem, and you can quote me

Thank you for your help.

1 comments:

gary o said...

Transmission than a few stores for a free estimate. Park could be the pin that does not work properly.

Post a Comment