Saturday, January 23, 2010

Polka Dot Baby Shower Baby Shower Theme?...help?

Baby Shower theme?...help? - polka dot baby shower

before I was asked when I throw my baby shower. I (9 December) and a response I wrote this am ...

Hello, I'm on 24 Due in December and agreed that the mines in October 24, regards Earlie two months I thought it would give me enough time to organize everything and anything you do not, is going to buy a little expensive to save me time to more if the work before the due date is already quite willing and ready to go baby .. We buy the mine "Celebrating Our Little Pumpkin" is that the shower is spotted in October and pumpkins føtter downloads in pink, lime green or hot as a boy or a girl and parts center giant balloon in the tables


I thought I was the cutest idea! (I'll fly lol)
I wonder what everyone with a great idea with the theme must go ... And what do you think of pink, orange and black as decoration ... not too dark, but keep reminiscent of the baby shower will be held in October around Halloween.
THNX

2 comments:

Loving my life!!! said...

I think the idea is nice, but I believe that I wouldnt be pink with orange and black ... Maybe you go with a red or yellow so long, and fall colors are not pink. Just a suggestion ...
And if you on a matter of the case, depending on the gourd, "the idea may have more options for decorations. Personally, I wouldnt want the regular kind of Halloween decorations at my baby shower and a witch, just because skelaton wouldnt be "Nice" with all the cute baby things happen. But if you are with the beautiful autumn leaves, and the flattering things pumpkin at this time. And who could tie in a nice baby shower.

planning princess said...

I threw a baby shower for my neighbors. I only know that I would use this site as far as I can. I talked to her and she is very pleasant and helpful.

http://www.kreationsbykristin.me/

Post a Comment