Thursday, February 18, 2010

Wedding Programs On Legal Size Paper I Need Some Help With How To Number The Pages In My Wedding Programs.?

I need some help with how to number the pages in my wedding programs.? - wedding programs on legal size paper

I make my own wedding programs with legal size paper and printing double-sided - it prints like a real book. I know the front and back is on the same sheet of paper to print ... but what I design / numbers inside. I think that the pages 1 a.m. to 4 p.m. GB on one side of paper, then 2 a.m. to 3 p.m., on the other side ... Is that correct? Is there a model for the numbering, I should consider? Thank you!

1 comments:

~~4 WEEKS AND COUNTING DOWN~~ said...

You're right ... Recently I have developed some programs, like my cousin. We drilled holes in the top of the agenda and took the band to play and tied the program.

Print 1, only before it is on 100 and try to get wrong.

They have a big wedding.

Post a Comment